Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
96 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 93

29tons, kevinpackard, John Sauser, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

model compatibilty
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

bgalla
See User information
I have a 37, 120, 1099, conv Cpe2-4 with a good body, and chassis but missing a whole lot of the rest. I need a parts car and wonder about model and year compatibility. Any info would be a help. Thanks Bruce

Posted on: 2014/6/6 18:36
 Top  Print 

Re: model compatibilty
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard 1941
See User information
You need to make a list of what you need and contact the flackmaster@sbcglobal.net. Based on my limited knowledge, you may need to find a good 1937 Packard 120 sedan or coupe for the mechanicals. If you don't have any interior, that will be a different problem. I think that the coupe seats and door panels will work, but the flackmaster can answer those issues.

Posted on: 2014/6/6 21:27
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
There have been several 1937 120's for sale on Craig's list lately between $3000- $7500 that could function as good parts cars.

Posted on: 2014/6/7 8:28
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

bgalla
See User information
Thanks will give him a try. Bgalla

Posted on: 2014/6/7 23:05
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

bgalla
See User information
Tried the flackmaster and the email address must be wrong for it was not delivered

Posted on: 2014/6/7 23:14
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved