Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
104 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 103

Tobs, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Lower radiator hose for a 38 Packard 6
Home away from home
Home away from home

CORSASEVEN
See User information
Years ago I purchased a molded radiator hose for a later model car and trimmed it to fit nicely on my Packard. I regretfully did not write down the part number and now I'm trying to match it with hoses at the parts store but no luck so far. Does anyone have any suggestions for a hose that can be purchased locally until I buy the correct one later. I'm just trying to start my engine this Saturday and looking for an alternative for now. Thanks.

Posted on: 2014/10/15 21:17
 Top  Print   

Re: Lower radiator hose for a 38 Packard 6
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
I looked in the Packard Parts X-Ref section, but nothing listed for a replacement lower radiator hose for a 38 Six.

If it is like my 37 Six, then the original was a piece of curved tubing connected to the water pump and radiator by two short pieces of hose.

Try Max Merritt or Flackmaster for the tubing piece.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/10/15 22:13
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Re: Lower radiator hose for a 38 Packard 6
Home away from home
Home away from home

CORSASEVEN
See User information
Thank you JW, mine is missing the curved piece. I didn't know about that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Posted on: 2014/10/16 6:35
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved