Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
65 user(s) are online (38 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 65

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

What does this fit?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Packard Illiterati
See User information
Please forgive my ignorance, I'm getting up to speed on Packards and their parts. I've looked around in the Literature and Manuals, and I must be as dumb as a bag of broken hammers because I'm not finding what I think is a fairly simple answer.

My brother and I were in a Wisconsin salvage yard over the weekend, and stumbled upon a bunch of Packards. We were checking them for Packard options and accessories when we stumbled upon one filled with trim, fender skirts, et al. As we dug through the car, we ran across boxes with NOS, and rebuilt or used parts. One of the boxes was wooden and contained what appears to be a new torque converter. I have attempted to look up the part numbers here, and online, and have been unsuccessful in determining which Packard model this would fit. Here's a link to the photos I took. Packard Torque Converter

Posted on: 2014/10/27 21:14
 Top  Print   

Re: What does this fit?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Assuming the box was unopened and the part wasn't swapped out at some time 470010 stamped on the box is for all 55 Ultras except the 5588 Caribbean.

Posted on: 2014/10/27 21:24
Howard
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved