Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
167 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 167

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1934 Packard wiring harness
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tom Laferriere
See User information
Hi everyone,

I want to replace the harness in my 1934 Packard and would like suggestions from who to buy from. Who have you used and how did you like the harness?

Thanks,
Tom

Posted on: 2015/3/24 10:57
Tom Laferriere - Smithfield, RI

1934 Packard 1104 Touring
1939 Packard 120 Coupe (in family since 1970)

PH: 401.651.2295
Web: www.tomlaferriere.com
 Top  Print 

Re: 1934 Packard wiring harness
Home away from home
Home away from home

Marty or Marston
See User information
I used Rhode Island Wiring on my '32. Was pleased with the way everything went and the quality.

ADDED EDIT,

Mine did not have instructions - just a wiring diagram with the ends of the wires having a label as to what it should attach to. Since I did not take the car apart, my biggest challenge was finding out where and how to route the wires. Instructions would have been nice.

Good luck

Posted on: 2015/3/24 13:50
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Terry Cantelo
See User information
Hi Tom,
I replaced my 34's wiring harness from harnesses unlimited. The kit itself was well made and the instructions that they supplied was so easy to read. I would highly recommend them.
The address is:- Harnesses unlimited Pantech, Inc P.O. Box 435 Wayne, Pa 19087 (610) 688-3998
I hope this helps
Best regards
Terry

Posted on: 2015/3/24 15:45
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Highlander160
See User information
I really like the harness work from Potomac Packard in Otto, NC. From any harness maker I recommend you do not ask for accessory lights or electric pump to be wired in with the harness. Those extra wires make getting it through the body and chassis very difficult. I'm fighting with that now and the customer wanted it done that way. It's easy enough to do that as an aside on your own where you can run cloth wire your way and out of the way where Packard engineered their harness to run. Still, this the 3rd Potomac harness I've used and I can't fault it at all. Contact:

Mickey Justice

706 746 2318.

Potomac Packard
Otto, NC

Posted on: 2015/3/25 14:05
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved