Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
85 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 84

29tons, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

'49 2276 LWB muffler size?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

kleroy
See User information
Does anyone here know where I can find the physical size/ specs for a '49 Limo muffler? The muffler was missing on my car when I got it. There is a seller on Ebay that has several listed that are "supposedly" for Packard, but he doesn't know for sure. Thanks!
Kevin

Posted on: 2015/7/25 10:33
 Top  Print   

Re: '49 2276 LWB muffler size?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
If no response here you might consider calling one of the several Packard suppliers that offer a replacement muffler to original specifications and ask them for dimensions. Also check the specifications, for many years the inlet and outlet and lengths were given in the factory specifications. I'd be surprised if the muffler was any different that used on any of the 327-engined models but a quick check of the parts list would answer that.

Posted on: 2015/7/25 15:13
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved