Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
89 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 88

Jack Vines, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Thanksgiving
Home away from home
Home away from home

Marty or Marston
See User information
To All,

I hope that everyone out there has a Great Thanksgiving Day. For those who do not partake in the event I hope you have a Great Day too.

I want to thank everyone who has assisted me over the years by responding to my questions and calls for help

Attach file:

jpg  (2.98 KB)
1063_565733c97bce8.jpg 103X90 px

Posted on: 2015/11/26 11:26
 Top  Print   

Re: Thanksgiving
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
Happy thanksgiving to everyone, and I second Marston in a well deserved THANK YOU to anybody who helped in any way shape or form to keep my Packards on the road.

Posted on: 2015/11/26 11:34
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Re: Thanksgiving
Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Hi

Happy Thanksgiving to all and sundry. This website is one of the many things I'm thankful for, its a daily pleasure, always learning something.

Steve

Posted on: 2015/11/26 13:15
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved