Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
100 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 97

29tons, kevinpackard, John Sauser, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Part Numbers
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Carl Hamilton
See User information
On both, my parts books and this websites parts listing, I am unable (nothing unusual) to come up with parts listing for the belt molding that is under the two rear quarter windows on a 1954 two door hardtop PACIFIC.I need these numbers in order to try to purchase them from some vendor.

Posted on: 2017/3/2 11:02
 Top  Print 

Re: Part Numbers
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
I believe those pieces under the quarter windows continue around under the rear glass and are called the lower moldings. The same pieces were on all hardtops, the Pacific being the 5477. Believe the short curved pieces around the front side and center of the rear glass are the upper moldings. If that is correct, then I believe these will be the part numbers needed. Kanter might have NOS and other vendors might have some used.

Attach file:

jpg  (130.52 KB)
209_58b848e37ce3f.jpg 1450X1300 px

Posted on: 2017/3/2 11:31
Howard
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

fredkanter
See User information
Most vendors including us do not require part numbers to place an order. Just like your local Chevy dealer, you can walk in and ask for a left front frammis port.

Posted on: 2017/3/2 13:44
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Carl Hamilton
See User information
Howard, I am truly thankful for your answer to my problem. The key word to my whole problem was continues,(its been two years since we took off all the moldings), I surmised it to be a separate stand alone molding which it is not. I had even called Kanter and described it to be a small section of about 21 inches.
I have both the driver and passenger side in the shop, now I have to figure out what I'm planning to do with the money you saved me. Thanks again Carl

Posted on: 2017/3/2 18:06
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved