Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
167 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 164

Packard Don, todd landis, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Carol Mauck
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Sad news, Carol Mauck passed away this Wednesday. I just heard the news at the PI Meet this weekend. I have no funeral details at this time. For those that did not know her, she was wife to Fred Mauck and the long time Secretary of Packards International.

Godspeed Carol.

Posted on: 2018/2/11 13:12
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Re: Carol Mauck
Home away from home
Home away from home

todd landis
See User information
So sad time marches on. For years Carol was the Packard Information for Packard collectors around the world. Whenever you called or stopped by PI she knew the answer or knew of someone that could assist in the information you needed. A person that always stopped whatever she was doing to assist you.

Posted on: 2018/2/11 13:38
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
So sad. Truly a good kindhearted lady and, IMO, one of the main reasons PI was so successful for all those years. An infectious laugh and in my case at least, a good memory. I only saw her at meets as she worked the PI table. We talked once or twice on the phone but she remembered from year to year. After she stepped down from day to day and was only part time and then not at all, things changed.

Posted on: 2018/2/11 14:27
Howard
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Pack120c
See User information
Very saddened to hear this news. I was just speaking about her last night and had no idea she had passed. I had the same experiences tolandis and HH56. Whenever I stopped by the office or called she remembered who I was and always had a kind word. I sat with her and Fred at my first PI Membership meeting many years ago. A very nice lady who made you feel like you were part of the family. Rest In Peace Carol.

Posted on: 2018/2/11 19:23
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

pepepackard
See User information
Vale Carol,
I still remember hosting a dinner at the Danish club for Fred and Carol must be 35 years ago.
Condolences from all the Victorian members of PACA.
Pepepackard

Posted on: 2018/2/12 3:43
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike Grimes
See User information
Kev,
Thanks for sharing. Carol was a wonderful person and a hyperactive PI member who promoted and preserved the Packard marque. Thanks to Carol for the many times she helped so many of us.

Posted on: 2018/2/12 9:31
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved