Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
80 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 79

soulrenovation, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 1950 Station Sedan
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
None of the other info on the card seems to mean anything -- or at least I don't see a mention of any of those numbers in Bob Neal's 22-23 series book. The station sedan appears to have had only one trim option and that was 614 which is tan imitation leather. A footnote in the book says that 2293 models had tan woven plastic insert panels which I would assume means that all the cars had seats like yours -- the imitation leather surrounds woven insert panels.

I take it the index card was the only item found. I wonder if that was something done specifically for the station sedan -- maybe something to do with the extra wood work -- in lieu of the normal teletype strip that was the usual build slip. Those teletype strips had all the as shipped options -- radio, heater, etc -- listed and those are in letter format.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 20:51
Howard
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

joecooz
See User information
I actually removed the glovebox liner and that card was the only thing taped to the top of it.
I have not had the time to search for any other documents. I doubt very much that the build sheet will be by the gas tank as it appears the tank, at some point, was removed and cleaned. So I am guessing the sheet is gone - but you never know.

Posted on: 2017/7/12 22:52
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

John
See User information
Still a cool car to own...... John

Posted on: 2017/7/13 11:32
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

joecooz
See User information
Sadly, I am considering selling my 1950 Station Sedan. I ran out of room for it.
If anyone is interested or knows anyone that might be let me know.

Joe

Posted on: 2018/4/19 0:19
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

joecooz
See User information
From looking at the pictures and what has been discussed here can anyone help me with a valuation of the car?
I have posted it in the for sale section but without a price. I am not a "Packard" guy so I could use some help with this. I know it's tough to put a $$$$ value on something without seeing it but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks,
Joe

Posted on: 2018/4/19 0:47
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved