Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
153 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 153

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Craig's Panther Project -- Sway bars
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Thanks for the clarification. Had only thought about the twisting but not the bar rotating in the bushings part.

Posted on: 2015/6/6 15:15
Howard
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
HH56 Quote:
Thanks for the clarification. Had only thought about the twisting but not the bar rotating in the bushings part.

Yup, no mystery to anti-sway bars once you realize what they do and how they work.

BTW, there are quite a few Pontiac influences on Panther besides the sway bars, but I'll list them later when I have all the pics to illustrate. So, maybe there's some kind of John DeLorean cross pollination going on? Nah, more likely, Craig Hendrickson cross thinking. LOL!

Craig

Posted on: 2015/6/6 17:35
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

johntrhodes81
See User information
Craig
Do you think this would be much different on a 51 to 54? I have also heard Chevy II bars work at least in the back. Also do you find the 1" front 3/4" rear to work well? Or would bigger or smaller have been better?

Thanks
John

Posted on: 2019/3/14 19:15
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved