Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
162 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 162

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Hit a snag. Wrong year floorboard
Home away from home
Home away from home

rrhorton
See User information
When I went to align my cowl drain to the firewall I found that I had the wrong year floorboard. The one I have does not have the drain or oiler rod cutout. I need a floorboard for a 1928 526.
The one I got years ago has been restored and painted and is in excellent condition. I would be willing to trade to someone who needs the one I have or purchase one for a 1928 if someone has an extra one.

Attach file:

jpg  (73.01 KB)
4951_5d53405fa8f47.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2019/8/13 17:57
 Top  Print 

Re: Hit a snag. Wrong year floorboard
Home away from home
Home away from home

rrhorton
See User information
Why do all of my photos come up upside down?

Posted on: 2019/8/13 17:59
 Top  Print 

Re: Hit a snag. Wrong year floorboard
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
That no fault of this Web site and is typical of photos taken on mobile devices. If using an iPhone or iPad, to make them right side up, simply open the photo in your viewer, then click the little Edit link at the top. Once in Edit mode, rotate the photo sideways, then save. Repeat the process by orienting it properly, then save. If you're using an Android or other device, you'll have to research how to reorient the photos.

Having said that, it is easier to just make note of which direction you're holding the device when taking photos that come out upside down, then hold it the other way from then on!

Posted on: 2019/8/14 13:22
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved