Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
141 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 141

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 23 »

Re: Packard Trips
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Very nice...Ernie in Arizona

Posted on: 2020/4/19 18:50
Caretaker of the 1949-288 Deluxe Touring Sedan
'Miss Prudence' and the 1931 Model A Ford Tudor 'Miss Princess'
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
BigKev, I was disappointed, I was hoping for a another 360 video. :^(

Joe, your 360 video is working and looking good, here's a photo of me taken by my daughter, she thinks I'm having too much fun!

So for the picture just insert, WE, WE, WEEEEE. As my hair in blowing in the wind (notice the fan on the table) and I feel like I'm setting on the top of your windshield.

Thanks!
Wes

Attach file:

jpg  (239.69 KB)
1003_5e9cf10f9721c.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2020/4/19 19:48
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
Too funny, Wes. That's the way to get the full sensation, short of sitting on the windshield.

Posted on: 2020/4/19 23:47
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
Several years ago I took my 35 out in the remnants of the "goliath blizzard". I always thought they made for nice pictures

Attach file:

jpg  (17.88 KB)
5061_5e9d8bbca9f11.jpg 500X375 px

jpg  (25.95 KB)
5061_5e9d8c3637861.jpg 500X375 px

Posted on: 2020/4/20 6:49
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information

Posted on: 2020/4/20 8:46
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
Joe, thanks for the trip on the Golden Gate Bridge, check that off my bucket list. It looked a lot smaller then I would have thought. And it looked like the Packard isn't having any problems moving with the traffic. So I checked your speed. with the two towers being 4,200 ft. apart and it only took you 61 seconds to go from one to another. And with my third grade education ( Jethro Bodine ) it looks like you was going a little faster then the posted speed limit of 45, I got 46.9449.. Also was that Alcatraz off to the right?
Wes

Posted on: 2020/4/22 20:46
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
Speeding again.

No, Alcatraz is on the left going toward the City, and may be at 2:01-2:16 of the video on the left side, but it's so foggy, I'm not sure.

Posted on: 2020/4/23 13:05
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Good Morning all...It is going to be 100 degrees today in Scottsdale...so I was up with the sun and finished a small painting project before the sun came over the oversized hill behind our house. I changed clothes and woke up Miss Prudence and off we went for about 10 miles on the back roads of Scottsdale. We passed a number of folks out walking, most with dogs (no cats) and others walking by themselves. We passed one group of cyclers, at least 30, maybe more, and we received a few thumbs up and a whistle or two. It's only in the 70's early in the morning so Prudence did not have to work too hard. We stopped on the way home and topped off the fuel tank, and when safely back in the garage, added an splash or two of Marvel Mystery Oil to the fresh fuel. All in all...a nice start to another day of social distancing. I'll go to the market later, but most likely take the Jeep! Ernie in Arizona

Posted on: 2020/4/25 10:34
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Brian Wilson
See User information
Great outing Ernie. And using the car the way it was intended.

Passing a flock of cyclists in a car is no easy thing - in something the size of a Packard and as they're often wobbling along. I encounter a lot in the semi-darkness on my early morning motorcycle rides. Dangerous stuff sometimes - especially in fog, which I guess you're not seeing much of right now.

Keep the stories coming!

Brian

Posted on: 2020/4/25 18:32
1941 120 Club Coupe (SOLD)
1956 Clipper Deluxe (RHD and auto) - for the wife, or so I told her!
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Good Morning Brian...You are correct...No fog in our area. Most of the cyclists are pretty good around here. They have expensive bikes and also helmets, goggles and gloves and shoes...Me, I have a 40 year old Huffy 12 speed and only ride it around the block, now and again when the spirit moves me!

Posted on: 2020/4/26 11:32
 Top  Print 

« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 23 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved