Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
117 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 116

Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Randy Malcom Berger
Home away from home
Home away from home

Kip56
See User information
Very sorry to hear of Randy's passing. I learned so much from him as I dove into the restoration of my 56 Caribbean. I could always count on his reply when I would post a question to this forum. Countless other contributors also have helped me along the way but Randy loved to wrench on these V8 Packards and his passion was inspiring to me.

I had hoped to one day meet Randy and park my Caribbean along side his 400. Not to be unfortunately and I feel a great loss to this community as others have mentioned before me. Rest in peace Randy Malcom Berger.

My sincere condolences to his family.

Robert.

Posted on: 2020/8/1 14:14
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dan
See User information
Sorry to hear about Randy's passing. I never met him in person, but always enjoyed his posts, comments, and pictures.

Posted on: 2020/8/1 15:12
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Russell James
See User information
Like many here, I never had the pleasure of meeting Randy personally. However his engagement on this platform and encouragement has been wonderful and I feel I know the character of the man.
It is not surprising to read very similar sentiments from those who knew him well and even closer.
I am truly grateful to be able to hear the voice of Packard wisdom and helpfulness that finds its way onto these pages. Randy was one such voice and he is really appreciated all the way here in Australia.
Rest In Peace mate!

Posted on: 2020/8/1 18:40
Russ (the prodigal son)
56 400 (sold 2022)
39 1702 7 pass touring (long term project)
38 1602 7 pass limousine (needs work)

Learnt to drive on a 50 in 1969
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved