Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
168 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 166

William Grosz, 39Rollson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Interior paint
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Packard Illiterati
See User information
Hi Stephen,

Nice car... rare too. My interior paint is i n pretty much the same condition... all flake. It's really quite a stunning pattern, and I'm thankful I am working with a world-class body man and painter for my project. I'm going to just hand the interior and exterior paint work to him. However, what I will do, when the time come, is to shoot HD video of the process and edit it as a tutorial for those interested.

Warm regards!

Posted on: 2014/10/13 20:15
 Top  Print   

Re: Interior paint
Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
Thank you very much. I am hoping to get started on the car this coming year. Still in the garage of the woman I bought it from. I need to get a new roof on my barn before I move the car and rebuild the barn doors. I will change out coolant and start soaking the cylinders,all nuts and bolts with ATF/acetone this winter.

Car is complete and original with 54,000 miles. Garaged since 1980. Had rust bodywork and a paint job sometime ago.I am the third owner.

Look forward to following your progress on yours.

Regards,

Posted on: 2014/10/13 21:37
Stephen
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved