Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
143 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 143

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Invitation
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Peter Hartmann: i have never questioned you about the automobiles you have owned. Such as your Packard or Rolls Royce that I believe that you presently own. In the past what I have expressed doubts about and questioned on are some of the outrageous performance claims you have made about your cars.

In my 60 years on this earth starting back in the late 80's and early 90's I had the great honor of becoming friends with two men that are now passed away. The one was a Packard Master Mechanic and Packard Dealership owner Brad Berry. The other fellow was named Harry Huber a wiz bang of a mechanic who worked on Buicks all his life. I spent many hours working with Brad and many hours hearing Brad and Harry and some of their old friends talking about the cars from the 30's 40's and 50's and their experiences working on them. I must say very fun and educational times for me, looked back on with fond memories. I learned a lot from both Harry and Brad. So what I have learned about this hobby has come from more than just reading books.

Hell Brad and Harry probably forgot more about cars than you ever knew or have known.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/9/9 17:48
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

Re: Invitation
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Has anyone taken notice that the Pierce-Arrow in picture 41 that Guscha posted has a pair of snow chains on the rear wheels in the snow scene.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/9/9 17:53
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved