Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
106 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

Thanks!
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I don't know if it ever has been done, but I think a well deserved is overdue to all the senior (that is in postings not in age ) forum members here! All us newbee's out here are posting (sometimes repeated) questions but they all get answered with respect and dignity. Heads off to all you senior members on this forum! It makes it pleasant to be here!

Posted on: 2013/2/2 11:17
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Re: Thanks!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
Amen and 3 cheers to that! Their knowledge of everything Packard, technical know-how, and referrals when you feel all is lost are invaluable to anyone who wants to at least try to do some restoration of their car DIY.

If it weren't for this group, and the willingness of everyone else to share their experiences and challenges, I'd still be driving around in this every Memorial Day.

Attach file:

jpg  (55.58 KB)
1067_510d40d8aa19d.jpg 600X450 px

Posted on: 2013/2/2 11:38
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rocky46
See User information
As a "junior member" I make BDC and JoeSantana words mine.
TOM

Posted on: 2013/2/2 15:20
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I'd like to bump this topic, but also want to thank again several people that went out of their way (literally) to help me out with parts, advice and even checking out a "new" Packard! We wouldn't even have 1 if it wasn't for packard info, but we just acquired number 3 (with the help of PI members!)

Posted on: 2014/4/19 9:23

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Charles
See User information

Posted on: 2014/4/19 14:22
[url=h
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

RichieFuller
See User information
I'm a newbie and have been treated like an old friend. I'm an old Hudson guy that asked a bunch of questions and received answers and guidance as if I was a long time member here. I just bought my first Packard a week and a half ago and love it. My wife loves it too and thinks we need to sell a couple of Hudsons and get one more Packard.
I really appreciate all the help and want to say "thank you very much" to all. Richie.

Posted on: 2014/4/19 21:45
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
A REALLY good way to say to PackardInfo itself would be to make a donation to the Site. Just click on the Donate button, found in the column to the right of this post and scrolling up, then take it from there! BigKev started and funded the Site himself and continues to do so along with help from PackardInfo members.

Posted on: 2014/4/19 22:00
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Hill
See User information
I want to add my also. I too am rather new here and the response to anything that I have posted has been most helpful!

Posted on: 2014/4/20 19:14
If it won't move, get a bigger wrench.
If it breaks, it needed fixing anyway.

Mark

1949 Deluxe
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
Mal, I'll make sure to contribute to BigKev.

Posted on: 2014/4/20 21:13

Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Chad G
See User information
I'd like to also jump on the bandwagon, and say thanks to the folks here who generously give their time in answering questions, and providing invaluable guidance! This community is awesome.

Thanks,
Chad

Posted on: 2014/4/21 11:42
 Top  Print 

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved