Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
111 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 111

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

Re: 37th Annual Texas Packard Meet
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Kev, I was looking forward to seeing you again at Salado. You will be missed. Who is going to help Flackmaster load and unload his parts for the swap meet? Great you are taking the girls on a school break vacation. Being a single parent is the biggest and best responsibility. Have fun, and hopefully we'll see you next year.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/3/4 12:41
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Speaking of Salado. Here are some numbers from the 2013 Meet.

111 - The Number of Master Registrations
16 - The Number of States from Those who Registered
17 - The Number of Clubs/Regions Represented
67 - The Number of Packards Registered (1925-1956)
190 - The Approximate Number of Attendees Registered (does not include additional guests, the number more likely 200 or more.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/3/4 12:47
We move toward
And make happen
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
I'm hoping I'll get to go this year, whether my car makes it or not. It falls on the same weekend as the Lonestar Roundup once again, but I've already been there done that. I think it would be really fun to trade Packard war stories, in person, with real Packard owners and enthusiasts. Plus it would be nice to meet some Packrdinfo-ers in person. I don't plan on pre-registering my car because that bit me in the rear last year with the Roundup.

Hope to be there,

Posted on: 2014/3/4 20:42
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Garrett, I too have a conflict with the Texas Roundup. Sure wish they were not on the same weekend. You can still register your Packard on-site. Think of last year's unused registration fee as a donation to the Meet. See you there.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/3/5 12:53
We move toward
And make happen
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
The deadline for regular registration before the Meet is March 19th. There will be onsite registration at the Stagecoach Inn in Salado, but the fee will be $35 instead of $25 for pre-Meet fee. Those who register before the deadline will have their information on a roster that will be included with the registration packet. The roster list is valuable for contacting others at the Meet. There will be an special registration for early birds on Thursday April 3 from 7-9 PM for those who want to participate in the Friday morning drive. Early or late we'd love to see you and your Packard.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/3/11 10:44
We move toward
And make happen
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
By this time next week the 37th annual Texas Packard Meet will be history. It is shaping up to be one, if not the largest Meets with 66 Packards and 95 master registrations so far with more expected on-site. Looks like the weather will be cooperating too. I am planning on driving the '47 Custom Clipper to the Meet.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/3/31 12:44
We move toward
And make happen
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I was planning on going (either with or without Packard), but business is booming, so I better make hay while the sun shines
Hopefully next year better

Posted on: 2014/3/31 13:43
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul Weeks
See User information
John, I will be there Saturday about 1:00. I usually look/ drool over the cars, then I visit with Russell McCauley to the right when facing the office. It would be great to meet you in person! Will you be in a worksop?

Posted on: 2014/3/31 20:02
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Paul, I plan on being at the Tech Session on Saturday afternoon. Not sure what will be in store as I understand the Flackmaster will be absent this year. Knowing him, all is in order and we will have an informative session. Look forward to meeting you.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/3/31 21:23
We move toward
And make happen
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

steve828
See User information
Hello, Y'all

Leaving for 37th annual Texas Packard Meet in Salado on Friday morning 04 April from Keller, Texas.

Is anyone else leaving from the Fort Worth or Dallas area, and, if so, would you care to caravan down?

Please let me know.

Warren

Posted on: 2014/4/2 7:26
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved