Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
115 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 115

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Proud new owner of 47 Deluxe Clipper pics
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Tom
See User information
That's awesome. I am doing a lot of work on my car right now. When it's all done, I'll send you better pictures.

Posted on: 2014/11/19 12:48
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

RichieFuller
See User information
Great, I like pictures, send lots.

Posted on: 2014/11/19 19:52
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Congratulations on your purchase. I just bought myself a '48 2255 (custom club sedan) tho yours looks like it's in much nicer and ready-to-drive shape.

I spy a Hudson in the background. What model? I was considering one of those but it will have to wait until after the Packard has been enjoyed for a nice long while.

Posted on: 2014/11/23 1:32
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

RichieFuller
See User information
49custom8convert, sorry for the delay, I mostly read the post war section. Yes you spied a 51 Hornet, we've had it about two years and really like it. We also have a 53 Hornet twin"H" 3 speed w/overdrive that I'm selling as soon as I get the new water pump installed. Hudsons are good cars, it's just that I've acquired the taste for Packards now. We just sold a 50 pacemaker 2 door brougham, and still have the 55 Ford Victoria and my runabout 50 Plymouth. Again, sorry for the slow reply. Richie.

Posted on: 2014/11/26 20:13
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved