Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
130 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 128

Alvin14, packardbill, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard Swap Meet - Frederick, Maryland
Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul E. Gallagher
See User information
I will be in the Baltimore area on May 10th. Is this meet worthwhile stopping for? Anyone fimiliar with it? Will there be local people with parts or just the National companies?
How many cars to see in the car corral? Any Packard Info people going? I'll be in the area but I have not heard anything about this show.

Posted on: 2014/4/19 19:22
'49 Deluxe Eight - 23rd Series
 Top  Print   

Re: Packard Swap Meet - Frederick, Maryland
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Pacdon
See User information
The Frederick Packard swap meet is one of my favorite Packard events. Few National venders along with a nice mix of smaller ones. Nice indoor laid back meet. Weather permitting about 30+ Packards are driven to the meet each day and there is usually a few in the car corral for sale. I often find some needed items at very good prices.

Posted on: 2014/4/22 20:04
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

1940-120
See User information
PaulG3

By all means you should make time to stop in Frederick.

After the 2012 Frederick show I posted pictures of this fantastic event. I would suggest you back search and take a look at them.

It is a great time to be had by all in attendance. Even though last year it rained a bit. It was still a great event and the folks that set it up do a fabulous job. I know this year will be another great time.

Thank Fred D

Posted on: 2014/4/28 8:29
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Robin Adair
See User information
I'll be there Saturday with my dad and my son

Posted on: 2014/4/29 17:03
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved