Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
165 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 165

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Magnificent "survivor" 1938 Packard on ebay
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Meadows
See User information
Who has seen that phenomenal 1938 Packard Super 8 Senior Packard classified as a "survivor" on ebay? The bidding seems to have stalled just below $13K, with the reserve still to be met. I wonder what the reserve might be on such a car?

kind regards
Garrett Meadows

Posted on: 2014/7/11 13:24
 Top  Print 

Re: Magnificent "survivor" 1938 Packard on ebay
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
It has been eBay for a while already. The auction has been going up to about $25k a few times but it never sold.

Posted on: 2014/7/11 14:27
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Re: Magnificent "survivor" 1938 Packard on ebay
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Meadows
See User information
I rather thought it had been on ebay for quite awhile. Perhaps it hasn't sold because (a) the reserve is very high, or (b) potential buyers are hoping to get the car "on the cheap." Hence, the reason the bidding has been topping out at $25K.

kind regards
Garrett Meadows

Posted on: 2014/7/11 16:43
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved