Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
141 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 140

kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

21st series fuel line fittings
Home away from home
Home away from home

LJJ
See User information
Quick question, what sizes are the flexible fuel line fittings between the chassis and the mechanical fuel pump? I need to get another made.

Thanks

Posted on: 2014/7/28 2:24
1963 Morris Cooper 997
1969 Austin 1800
 Top  Print 

Re: 21st series fuel line fittings
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Perhaps cheaper to have one made locally rather than ship, but new lines with correct fittings and modern gasoline compatible rubber are available from Niagara Packards. Sorry I don't know the fitting sizes offhand.

Attach file:

jpg  (101.86 KB)
177_53d65acd2b045.jpg 380X923 px

Posted on: 2014/7/28 9:03
 Top  Print 

Re: 21st series fuel line fittings
Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
If the hose doesn't have a white line running down the length of it, just take a white ( or silver) marker and draw a line down it. One of the problems noted in the Packard S/B's was that the lines would get twisted when in stalled and restrict the flow of gas. The white line would show if the line was twisted or not.
Wes

Posted on: 2014/8/1 22:54
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved