Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
151 user(s) are online (86 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 151

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Concours @ St. John's (Old Meadow Brook show)
Home away from home
Home away from home

64avanti
See User information
Managed to catch a ride to Michigan this weekend to see the Concours of America @ St John's and 1930's Packards were well represented. This was my first experience attending a Concours this size and it was quite a weekend as Saturday we also visited the Gilmore museum for the big Mopar show.
A couple of the owners that I spoke with Sunday were Packardinfo guys & it was also great to meet Mr. Pushbutton.
Anybody else make it to the show?

Posted on: 2014/7/28 20:39
 Top  Print 

Re: Concours @ St. John's (Old Meadow Brook show)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mahoning63
See User information
Just noticed this post. Yes, I enjoyed the Concours too! There was a wonderful '38 Phaeton, I beleive a Twelve, that caught my eye. Spoke briefly with the owner, a nice gentleman.

Also saw that wonderful '40 Darrin sport sedan that Hemmings reviewed a few years ago. Lots of great cars and a nice day to be out and about. The '54 Siata, a red 2-pass coupe with hidden headlights, looked really cool. So did an early 30s Alfa roadster and a Ferrari Dino. And a '34 Ford delivery. Could go on and on. Glad you enjoyed it too.

Gilmore is a great museum, something for everyone and always expanding. They put on great car shows throughout the summer.

Posted on: 2014/8/28 18:57
 Top  Print 

Re: Concours @ St. John's (Old Meadow Brook show)
Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
IIFC, I have not missed a Meadowbrook/St. John's Concours since 1988. My wife and I have volunteered there for the past 24 years. Always great to see the cars and people we've met over the years.

I've been so busy I not even downloaded any of the photos I took at the event. Supposed to rain over the weekend, maybe I can do it then.

Posted on: 2014/8/28 20:37
-

1941 Model 160 Convertible Sedan
[url=http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved