Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
227 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 225

dallas, Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

V8 Build dates 5682-1955
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Muir
See User information
Hi guys,

Bit of a long shot really: is there some easy to find reference material where I can find out the build date (or month) of Packard Patrician 5682-1955?
It's for a local laws - if it's built before November 1955 it doesn't need the same legal compliancing as built after that date...

Any suggestions please?

Thanks Muir

Posted on: 2014/8/31 20:43
 Top  Print   

Re: V8 Build dates 5682-1955
Home away from home
Home away from home

Troy Taylor
See User information
You can order a copy of your production certificate from Studebaker. It will have your build date along with the original options the car came with.

https://studebakermuseum.org/store/production-orders/production-order-1936-1959_00028/

Posted on: 2014/8/31 20:47
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Muir
See User information
Thanks Troy - Unfortunately with international orders have to ring them etc, which I'll probably end up having to do, I was hoping there may be something a bit easier.... :)

Posted on: 2014/8/31 20:57
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dave Brownell
See User information
There were all sorts of delays getting the 1956 models into production. But your vehicle number is a fairly early one, meaning it was the 955th Patrician produced at Conner. But you're cutting it close if you need to prove it was made before November 1955. The aforementioned production sheet will tell how close it came and if it was within the deadline.

Posted on: 2014/8/31 22:26
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved