Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
159 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 158

humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

bijour oil system
Home away from home
Home away from home

Lonny
See User information
am starting to clean the oil lines on my 34 1101 718 and would like some in site on the copper lines. how to clean. there seams to be a small orface at the end of the line. I tried to blow compressd air through them but seam to be plugged. do they just drip oil? any help would be very helpful.

Posted on: 2014/10/29 8:46
 Top  Print   

Re: bijour oil system
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
If you want to flush the lines you'll have to remove all the drip plugs, and then clean them as well. Some drip plugs contain a filter screen, others use a felt filter as does the pump at the bottom intake. Go to the Bijur manual on this site and you'll find details on the drip plugs - see the 34 chassis plan and note that they are not interchangeable from location to location as different oil delivery rates are used at different locations.

BTW, it is "Bijur", not bijour.

https://www.packardinfo.com/xoops/html/downloads/Bijur_ServiceInfomation.pdf

Posted on: 2014/10/29 9:02
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved