Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
73 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 71

Ross, Peter Packard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Inspection Camera.
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Has anyone used one of these or one like it. Saw one a Walmart for $60 on sale. I've neverhad one. IIRC the ad says 9mm which i assume means that the camera lens will fit thru even a 10mm spark plug hole.

Comments, critisizms, general discussion. Bring it on. Seems to me that it would be an excellent tool to have. But i don't know. never had one. Not sure how long they last in terms of service life longevity.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201225810237?nav=SEARCH

Posted on: 2014/11/25 22:15
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Re: Inspection Camera.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hans Ahlness
See User information
I have one, a bit more expensive type that I use for aircraft inspections. Grwat for getting into tight spaces that you can't see well with an inspection mirror and a flashlight, and you can take a picture for later analysis. I've had it for a couple years, paid about $160 for it then. This link has it at a pretty high price, but it's the first one I found to use an example.
http://www.pilotshop.com/catalog/topages/hft-67980.php?gclid=CNiY4detl8ICFVFgMgodr2gAsg

Posted on: 2014/11/25 22:52
1952 Model 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan
HA's 52 Grey Ghost

"The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

acolds
See User information
Have one from Harbor Freight is useful when looking under dash sure saves my neck and back from a lot of twisting. Also lot of uses around the house for looking inside walls and such also a nice toy to play with.

Posted on: 2014/11/25 23:20
C:\Users\veron\Desktop\New folder\1956 Packard Caribbean\753.jpg
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
Garret-Wade is carrying one. Looks like a very good unit.

Posted on: 2014/11/26 1:22
Stephen
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Bob Gleason
See User information
For those in Canada, Canadian Tire has one on sale for $79.99, regular $249.99, for four days starting today as part of their Red Thursday Sale.

Posted on: 2014/11/27 15:45
1937 Packard Six 115-C Touring Sedan
Built in Windsor, ON Canada
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved