Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
103 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 101

Ozstatman, William Grosz, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 115 hubcaps
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ken_P
See User information
I emailed Bill Hirsch, and they are gearing up for another run soon.

Posted on: 2015/1/25 12:29
1937 120 1092 - Original survivor for driving and continued preservation.
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16514&forum=10

1937 115 1082 - Total basket case, partial restoration, sold Hershey 2015
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?start=0&topic_id=6550&order=ASC&status=&mode=0
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Bradford B. Owen Jr.
See User information
"convert" - I am interested in your NOS hubcaps that Packard rejected. Just how do they differ from the "correct" caps? Any pictures? Price? Otherwise, I may wait for Hirsch to run another batch, or, (heresy) I may just put those neat 1940 script caps on. I could always argue that previous owner might have put the more modern caps on to spice up his lowly 6 - cylinder car....

Posted on: 2015/1/26 18:47
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Gary Kulp
See User information
These NOS originals have perfect metal,that the paint on the outer ring must be redone(painted in,where it was missed,to make them correct) If interested let me know and I price the 4 at $400. plus shipping cost. If you want to talk about them call 610-647-4027

Posted on: 2015/1/26 19:39
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved