Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
105 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 104

29tons, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Source for 1937 side view mirror
Home away from home
Home away from home

CORSASEVEN
See User information
Does anyone know of a good source for a new side view mirror for a 1937 115 C. Several years ago there was a vendor that sold these with Packard engraved on the back. I would like something as original as possible.

Posted on: 2015/1/26 23:49
 Top  Print 

Re: Source for 1937 side view mirror
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
The only vendor I knew of who made repro sidemount, hinge pin and sideview mirrors that were exact or nearly exact duplicates of original factory accessories was Jay Fisher of Clark NJ and he has retired from the business and to the best of my knowledge, no one has of yet purchased his tooling.

You might see what Kanter has available, for a time not that long ago they still had a source for See-Rite mirrors in various styles - See-Rite of Brooklyn NY was one of Packard's suppliers in the 30s.

Posted on: 2015/1/27 9:56
 Top  Print 

Re: Source for 1937 side view mirror
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
The sibling to my 115C convertible coupe in Santa Fe has its outside rear view mirror mounted on the front lower molding of the windshield. The bracket is fairly long as it curves around the corner. Most unusual. Sorry no photo. Anyone else seen one like this?

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2015/1/27 11:16
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved