Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
97 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Romney's selective memory
Home away from home
Home away from home

bkazmer
See User information
Trucks,Buses and othe -UV's don't have much aesthetics to start with

Posted on: 2015/8/31 13:27
 Top  Print 

Re: Romney's selective memory
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
Romney was governor in 1962. Perhaps his best accomplishment at AMC was he had to defer to sounder heads. I'm sure his "management shake up" was based on religion. Who knows how many of those Rambler sales were based on religion. The Rambler dealer in my neighborhood was a converted bus station. It was called "Johnny's Rambler". It had room for one car in the showroom. It never changed. The local ads read something like "Come see me for a deal" with a picture of Johnny smoking his pipe.

The Studebaker Lark was selling pretty well too until a new engine proved to be junk. The Rambler didn't take any risks. What would people be saying about Egbert if the Avanti had succeeded? Sometimes people are in the right place at the right time.

Posted on: 2015/8/31 18:44
 Top  Print 

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved