Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
90 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 88

BigKev, Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Interior garnish molding trim piece needed for 41 Packard 160
Home away from home
Home away from home

CORSASEVEN
See User information
Hello, I am trying to locate the small plastic piece that is part of the garnish molding trim on a 1941 Packard 160. I just need one as I recently picked one up in Hershey. I purchased repros but no where near close in color. If anyone has one as shown in the attached photo for sale I would very much appreciate hearing from you. I want to keep the originals and painting is not an option as it will only look like it's painted. I'm looking for the dark beige as shown in the photo, not the white. Thank you.
I tried to load an additional photo showing the white piece but was unsuccessful for some reason. The attached photo is the piece I am looking for.

Attach file:

jpg  (16.09 KB)
58975_563ffd9fbba45.jpg 1280X720 px

Posted on: 2015/11/8 21:02
 Top  Print   

Re: Interior garnish molding trim piece needed for 41 Packard 160
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
I notice Jerry at Yesterdays Radio mentions colors are available on his moldings. When I ordered some lock knobs and ask what colors were available he sent some sample color drops to pick from. Did you get a chance to see and order from his selections and the molding was still a bad match?

Posted on: 2015/11/8 21:21
Howard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

CORSASEVEN
See User information
No I never got an samples. I sent him a photo and he said he could not match it.Thank you for your reply

Posted on: 2015/11/8 22:45
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Joel Ray has some used originals of these. How do I know? I bought the frames and since I didn't need the plastic, I left them with him... packards1@aol.com

Posted on: 2015/11/9 8:48
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
He bought the only one of the color he needs that I had from me at Hershey.

Posted on: 2015/11/9 13:55
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

CORSASEVEN
See User information
Hi Everyone responding to this request, I located the 12th insert and now I'm set to complete my garnish molding. I want to "Thank" each of you for your replies.

Posted on: 2015/11/16 14:01
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved