Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
117 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 115

29tons, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Merry Christmas
Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!

I just received a rather clever e-card from Mike LePage of Michiana Packards (host region of the 2017 PAC National Meet) and I thought I would pass it on here.

Best of the Holidays!!

--Roger--

Attach file:

jpg  (59.29 KB)
436_567c22124fa15.jpg 558X935 px

Posted on: 2015/12/24 11:49
-

1941 Model 160 Convertible Sedan
[url=http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I love what happened to santa in that picture!

Posted on: 2015/12/24 12:27
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Hi

Happy Holidays to all Packard gentlemen whatever tradition you observe. Here's to a Happy New Year, filled with Packard enjoyment as well.

Steve

Posted on: 2015/12/24 13:37
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Bob Gleason
See User information
It was such a beautiful day here in southern Ontario, sunny and 13 degrees Celsius when I got up 7:30, I decided to get the Packard out and give it thorough cleaning. I have been so busy this fall that I have not driven her since before Hershey, so she was a little dusty.

I then when on about a fifty mile drive making sure to avoid shopping areas. I had not expected to get her out again this season, this being Canada, so it was great that Mother Nature provided me the chance to give myself an early Christmas present of a drive.

At the end of the drive I stopped in to my local Shell station to fill her up with gas and add a dose of stabilizer. The station was busy and I was swamped by people coming over wanting to talk about my Packard.

I felt bad for the people waiting behind me at the pumps, but in true holiday fashion, on my way back from paying for my gas, the driver rolled down his window complimented my car and wished me a sincere Merry Christmas.

I would like to pass that Merry Christmas on to the Packard community on this forum, and may you all have a safe and Happy New Year.

Bob

Posted on: 2015/12/24 15:02
1937 Packard Six 115-C Touring Sedan
Built in Windsor, ON Canada
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

d c
See User information
Thanks! Merry christmas and here is hoping everyone will have a happy and healthy new year.

Posted on: 2015/12/24 15:32
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Trog
See User information
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Tennessee Valley where it is an unseasonable 74 degrees.

Posted on: 2015/12/24 15:42
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
74 degrees today here as well in northern New Jersey - unbelievable! For certain I winterized the two Packards way too soon this year. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday and for a happy, healthy New Year to all on PackardInfo. Hope to see some of you next year at Traverse City, Michigan.

Posted on: 2015/12/24 17:19
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Vesiapina
See User information
Merry Christmas from Finland! Unfortunately no snow in my home town but there's plenty of snow in the northern cities. We had a very beautiful and clear day though. :)

Posted on: 2015/12/24 18:38
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

JD in KC
See User information
Merry Christmas to all.

Posted on: 2015/12/24 21:46
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mahoning63
See User information
Merry Christmas to all! Just face-time'd relatives in Jersey, from Detroit. The times they are a changing. See you all on the forum next year.

Paul

Posted on: 2015/12/25 18:29
 Top  Print 

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved