Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
90 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 90

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

I'm Looking for Sailor Dick Trout's Packard Sedan, Is there an original owner registry?
Just popping in
Just popping in

James Adam Lamb
See User information
I'm looking for my Grandfather's Pre-War Packard Sedan. I don't know the year or model. He drove it up an down Route 66 for decades... Is there an original owners registry?
His name is William Robert Trout "Sailor Dick Trout" National Wrestling Alliance, two-time World Light Heavyweight Title holder.
Thank you.
James Adam

Posted on: 2016/3/3 2:09
 Top  Print   

Re: I'm Looking for Sailor Dick Trout's Packard Sedan, Is there an original owner registry?
Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
Welcome James to packardinfo. Unfortunately there's no original owner registry. Would you happen to have a picture of the car? That way we can at least narrow things down to the year & model, but the chances of finding your grandfather's car are slim. If you would have the body & serial number you can check with the packard club and see if someone has it.

Posted on: 2016/3/3 7:43
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Re: I'm Looking for Sailor Dick Trout's Packard Sedan, Is there an original owner registry?
Just popping in
Just popping in

Mario Savoldi
See User information
I might have some information for you. My name is Mario Savoldi and I can be reached at tvsynd@aol.com

Posted on: 2016/5/17 11:22
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

Mario Savoldi
See User information
I have information on Sailor Dick Trout and Daughter Kathy

Posted on: 2016/8/26 9:43
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

James Adam Lamb
See User information
Hi, Kathyann "Kathy" is my mom. Any information would be much appreciated. I've sent an email to your address today. Thanks, nice to meet you.

lamb_james_a@outlook.com

James Adam Lamb
(206) 227-2789
SeaTac, Washington

Posted on: 2016/11/22 16:49
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

James Adam Lamb
See User information
All I know about the Packard Sedan is that "Sailor Dick Trout" and June Trout, along with my Mom Kathyann and Doris Moses, put a million miles on that thing running up and down Route 66 going to Wrestling Matches. National Wrestling Alliance World Title Holder

National Wrestling Alliance, Junior Heavyweight Champion of the World, Twice.

I have no pictures of the car... I don't know the model number. My Grandfather died when I was three. Mom would NEVER talk about.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 16:50
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
From this site
http://wrestlingclassics.com/cgi-bin/.ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004526;p=0

and here
http://wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=12555&bild=1&details=7

it looks like he won most matches in the late '30s and early '40s, lost a few in the '50s. Perhaps it was a 1940, my favorite.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 17:49
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

James Adam Lamb
See User information
Thanks for the links...

I think it was from around the 1940 Model Year...

Granddad was "Undefeated" wrestling for the U.S. Navy, Pacific Fleet Champion. THE reason he was asked to wrestle professionally.

Posted on: 2016/11/22 20:03
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved