Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
74 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 72

Oldcaddies , Tobs, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Exhaust System on a 1932 901
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
It's a little confusing perhaps; Borla and Borla East are not the same company and I should have been more specific but Borla East, owned by Automotive Restorations in Lebanon NJ, is very much in the everyday business of reproduction and custom exhaust systems. They were the source for my '34 Eight muffler pictured previously. 908-236-6400 for Automotive Restorations/Borla East.

Posted on: 2016/6/3 14:13
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dell
See User information
Dave; The 33 was that color when i bough it. As I understand there are no (or I can't find) paint chips. I would like to know which one of the grays it is closest too. I plane to strip the car with a off white color.

Posted on: 2016/6/3 19:28

35-1200 touring sedan
42-110 convertible coupe
48-2293 station sedan
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

tbirdman
See User information
I was very happy with the muffler I bought from Waldron for my 32 903.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 14:30
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Marty or Marston
See User information
Tbirdman - Thanks for the info about Waldron. I have a quote and estimate for fabrication time from them. It took three calls to them before I could get the quote.

I've been trying to get the same info from Borla East. I've talked to them 3 to 4 times in the last month requesting a quote and delivery time. When I talk to the lady in the office all I get is "They haven't talked to you yet I'll have to get on them". I've decided to tell them to go fly a kite.

Don Simmions was the most responsive.

Posted on: 2016/6/24 18:59
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved