Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
62 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 61

BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 3 »

In Search of:
Just popping in
Just popping in

Steve-O
See User information
WE have a 1954 Packard Super Clipper Panama.

Looking for the 2 front turn signal lights (goes from center grill to the corner piece)
Any help would be much appreciated, everything I find is either to badly pitted or notched so they wont hook up,

Thanks in advance.

Steve

I think you can email me through here, if not message me on this board with info and I will get back to you

EDIT: NOW,Also looking for lower grill extensions ( larger ones) and the Center grill piece, ours is the plain jane with no ridges in the piece just chrome, ours lost the chrome over time..

Posted on: 2016/7/23 20:49
 Top  Print   

Re: In Search of:
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
G'day Steve-O,
to PackardInfo, and I invite you to include your '54 Super Clipper Panama in the Packard Owner's Registry.

Posted on: 2016/7/23 21:49
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
I have a pair. Right is NOS, left is UNPITTED good used. NOS reflectors and wiring, I think I have one lens, if not, reproduced by PAC. Market dictates $300 and a donation to Pacakrdinfo.

Posted on: 2016/7/24 7:46
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

Steve-O
See User information
Sorry it took so long to respond, had a hard time remembering where I posted this!! Ha ha. I have to ask owner before purchase..we are also looking for the Larger corner pieces that come off the grill and around front fenders...we need the lower ones, again, everyone we get is the UPPER thin ones.. do you happen to have those too??

Posted on: 2016/7/30 10:43
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

Steve-O
See User information
Thanks for the welcome!!!

Posted on: 2016/7/30 10:43
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
Steve,

Are you looking for 30.874021 on plate 21?
https://www.packardinfo.com/xoops/html/downloads/partslist4854/48-54_Plates.pdf

I think I have one side.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 11:58
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

Steve-O
See User information
Not that one. We need 30.8746
Also:30.874020/4.1407 ( turn signal with lenses) need two of everything listed.
Thanks everyone for the help..

Posted on: 2016/8/1 8:04
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

Steve-O
See User information
What's the standard donation to the site? Shipping?
Thanks again

Posted on: 2016/8/1 8:05
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Hello Steve - Photos and comments as follows - first, NOS never means perfect-if you are doing a showcar, you will likely want to have all items chromed at the same shop at the same time. If you want "new" chrome, simply call Tucson Packard, Sandy Chirco and pay $250 each for the bare parking light housings, freshly rechromed, available today on ebait. He probably has the fender extensions too...
Anyway - photo'd is the NOS RIGHT parking light housing, complete. I have a NOS RIGHT fender extension, shown. I do not have a LEFT fender extension;these are NOT hard to find, if you have trouble, report back.
The LEFT parking light housing is excellent used, no panic at the chrome shop. The parking light reflector is NOS which were very cheaply plated, and a NOS lens. The lenses are otherwise reproduced by PAC National Projects at $70 per pair, with gaskets and screws. My todays mood price is $353.54 for all, plus $19.54 shipping. I am not in business, this is the only pair I have.

And now a word for our website sponsor, since you are new. This website was created 10 years ago by our webmaster BigKev. It is funded mostly by BigKev, and a few donations by those who understand the value and importance of this otherwise free site. It is BY FAR the most content rich and user supported Packard website in this galaxy. If you, or your customer, is serious about Packarding, this is the place to be, and to share knowledge. I usually do not suggest donation amounts, (well, except maybe when extorting JoeSantana for a hubcap...), I will ask that you take into consideration the known value of these parts. BigKev will privately confirm to me that a donation was received - I then head to Fedex with your package.
For payment on the parking light package, your personal/business check is welcome. (further advise if you have any trouble finding the Left fender extension)
I am
David A. Flack
10831 Stone Canyon Rd.
Dallas, TX 75230.

Oh, and main/center grille bar can be drilled to accept the "waterfall" trims, it is otherwise dimensionally the same. If you want one predrilled, I happen to have one (good used), not sure if I have the waterfalls. If you need just the waterfalls, they are also pretty easy to find, advise your needs.

Attach file:

jpg  (259.67 KB)
439_579f916200605.jpg 1600X1200 px

jpg  (19.72 KB)
439_579f918e49fda.jpg 360X270 px

jpg  (18.37 KB)
439_579f91eb7e38b.jpg 360X270 px

jpg  (19.19 KB)
439_579f920a696e8.jpg 360X270 px

Posted on: 2016/8/1 13:17
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
Interesting, I have a used left fender extension, the missing part from Davids picture.
If I could figure out how to post pictures again from my iPad I would post it.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 15:05
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved