Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
151 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 151

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Re: 1940 Packard 110 project car
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

pcyco13
See User information
I am a Journeyman Lead Toolmaker with a machine shop in the garage. I'll bet i can make hinges for Corey.

Posted on: 2016/12/7 14:52
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Just read the on-line November/December edition of "The Boulevard News", published by the East Grand Packards Car Club, that Corey should be attending E.G.P's gala winter meeting at Belhurst Castle on January 22nd.

Enjoy the occasion Corey and the chance to meet and make Packard friends. I see that a number of E.G.P's members have '40 Packards, hope they are at the meeting.

Posted on: 2016/12/20 22:53
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I have lots of 1940 110 sedan parts including a used but good standard transmission, rebuilt engine and much more. I finally sold my original 110 that I bought at 17 years of age in the mid-'60s so no longer have need for all the parts I had gathered during all those years. No hinges, unfortunately.

Posted on: 2016/12/22 13:46
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Corey, a few months ago a poster, theastronut, kept us amazed at his work rebuilding the bottom 12" of a 1940 convertible. It is truly impressive work. Unfortunately, the posting stopped appearing here and on other sites and there has been no word from him on the status of the project.

You may want to view his blog to get an idea of what is involved in restoring a body in terrible shape. Here is the link to what he posted on this website.

http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14811&forum=10

(o[]o)

Posted on: 2016/12/22 18:13
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Corey
See User information
Don I'm definitely interested in the part's!! how much for the motor and tranny? and I can't wait to meet fellow EGP member's at Belhurst I've never been to a place that fancy before

Posted on: 2016/12/22 22:50
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I PMed you last week, which I think you saw but I'm going to my shop for nearly two weeks on January 23rd in case there's anything else you need. I'm down to mostly mechanical but I do have a parking light housing and two pieces of stainless trim for them, at least one tail light housing, the trim that goes between the front fenders and grill housing and a few other things. During the last visit I found a door latch mechanism and latch guide from a 1939 SIX which might be the same. These little things aren't much compared to what you need but are a place to start!

Posted on: 2016/12/27 16:42
 Top  Print 

Re: 1940 Packard 110 project car door adjustments?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Paul Shropshire
See User information
How is the best way to adjust the doors on a 1940 Packard 110. need them to go up, shim?

Posted on: 2017/6/19 15:44
Paul Shrop
 Top  Print 

« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved