Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
144 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 144

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

2018 Packard National Meet Location?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

PackardBob
See User information
Does anyone know what hotel is going to be the host hotel for the 2018 Packard National Meet in Columbus? I am hopeful someone from the Buckeye Chapter will see this post and be able to answer my question. Thanks!

Posted on: 2017/8/15 13:07
 Top  Print 

Re: 2018 Packard National Meet Location?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Bill Heptig
See User information
George Holigiga was the gent describing what would be going on at the national next year, when I was at the event in South Bend, hes in the new membership book at georgeholiga@gmail.com, you might want to ping him on that part of the plan.

Posted on: 2017/8/16 8:15
ClassicCrusier
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

PackardBob
See User information
I sent him an email at the address provided but did not receive a reply. Is there another person who may know the location? Thanks!

Posted on: 2017/8/22 23:00
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

ECAnthony
See User information
Next year's PAC National Meet will be headquartered at the Columbus Marriott Northwest, 5605 Blazer Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43017.

Posted on: 2017/8/27 21:15
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

PackardBob
See User information
EC-Thanks. Looks like a nice place to hold a meet. Looking forward to attending and bringing my car. I wonder what the Packard Club rate is going to be and how soon we can make our reservations. Thanks for responding to my question. Bob

Posted on: 2017/8/28 9:29
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

ECAnthony
See User information
Hopefully, more details will be given at the PAC Board Meeting in Hershey on October 5. The registration form should be published at the end of the year in The Cormorant News Bulletin, and on the PAC website.

Posted on: 2017/8/28 21:05
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved