Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
102 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 100

pmhowe, Frogmagic, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

'31 826 sedan project to finish
Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
This unfinished '31 826 sedan project is offered on the AACA Cars For Sale forum:

https://forums.aaca.org/topic/319690-1931-packard-series-826-4-door-5-passenger-sedan/

Posted on: 2018/12/15 13:19
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print 

Re: '31 826 sedan project to finish
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ross
See User information
That car was being restored by my late friend David English who I miss very much. I can assure you the workmanship is impeccable.

Posted on: 2018/12/15 21:29
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

PAEnglish11
See User information
Thank you Ross for your comments.

It is tough letting some of his cars go, but one of my brothers is buying the barn and has lots of stuff to go in it, so we need to clear some out.

Unfortunately, I do not have room here in FL.

Hope you are well and I know my dad greatly valued your friendship and expertise.

All the best and have a wonderful Holiday.

P.S. As a side note, I am also offering his 1928 Packard 526 Roadster/Runabout. Here is the link for that one:

https://forums.aaca.org/topic/317366-1928-packard-526-six-runabout/?tab=comments#comment-1799681

Posted on: 2018/12/19 12:03
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

PAEnglish11
See User information
Unless something goes awry in the sales/exchange process, this car has been sold.

It is going to an individual and his dad in MD who will complete the assembly - very happy for them and the sedan.

I appreciate everyone's insight and comments.

Pete

Posted on: 2019/1/23 16:19
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved