Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
53 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 53

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

found another 50 Packard in MT
Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
At our annual swap meet and auction in Billings MT last week, this 50 Packard went across the block, but didn't sell. It is an interesting car - it's the base model, but has an Electromagnetic cluch, radio, heater, overdrive and exterior sun visor. It was restored a number of years ago. The burgundy paint is decent, but needs buffing out. The black top color scheme isn't correct, but it looks good. The rubber floor mats are still in very good shape, and the upholstery is acceptable, but not original. The chrome is in very good shape, and I didn't see any dents - didn't see any rust in the fenders or rocker panels. The trunk is equally clean.

I drove the car in and out of the auction building and it ran quiet and smooth, with no smoke. However, it leaked antifreeze badly - either a bad water pump and/or hoses. The owner wasn't at the auction; I think they live several hundred miles from Billings. The car is still at the clubhouse barn, stored inside. If any one is interested in it, I'll track down the owner and get them it touch with you. I can also go out to the clubhouse and get more photos and make a more than three minutes inspection.

Attach file:

jpg  (369.98 KB)
1679_5cf71b14973c1.jpg 1920X1440 px

jpg  (411.65 KB)
1679_5cf71b3881009.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2019/6/4 20:33
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved