The Most Comprehensive Free Online Reference for Packard Owners
Become a member of Packard Motor Car Information, right now! (it's free)


remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who's Online
41 user(s) are online (29 user(s) are browsing Packard Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 41


Help - transmission stablizer
Just popping in
6/18 16:06:36
From Houston Texas
Posts: 2
The is a rod with what look like tie rod ends that runs from the engine to the transmission on my 1941 160. Can someone tell me what it is called, what it does and where I can get a replacement. Thanks.

Attach file:

jpeg  FFD241D2-AE33-4C63-A062-6674A0CA486A.jpeg (549.83 KB)
197841_5d179a03eaac9.jpeg 2048X1536 px

Posted on: 6/29 10:04:03
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Recent Photos
Random Photo
1927 Packard sedan, seven-eights left front view
Helping Out
PackardInfo is supported and funded by user donations. If you would to help out by either donating content, or funds to help with the upkeep and hosting of this site please EMAIL ME or click on the donate button.