The Most Comprehensive Free Online Reference for Packard Owners
Become a member of Packard Motor Car Information, right now! (it's free)
Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who's Online
42 user(s) are online (27 user(s) are browsing Packard Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 42

more...

PARTING OUT 50 CLUB SEDANS
Just can't stay away
From Blairs, Virginia
I have two Club Sedans for parts. One is a 49, and one is a 50. The 49 has a 288, which runs. It did not run long, and it when we shot gas down the carb, but it did fire right up, to our great surprise, as its been sitting for decades. I'd like to put this on a trailer and use it to power something industrial, like a steam jenny, but that's probably never going to happen. Its still in the car, and is mated to an Ultramatic. Don't know the status of the transmission. I just can't crush a running 288 without asking if anyone wants it.

The 50 is also a 288. Its arriving next week, so I don't knew exactly what its got on it yet. Between the two I have a lot of parts.

Also, soon for sale will be a set (all 4) window surrounds for a Club Sedan. These have the chrome highlights on them, but are not for a Custom. They are for a Super, and possibly a Standard 8 Deluxe. NOT for Standard 8. They are in good shape but will need woodgraining and fuzzies.

Posted on: 12/5 13:07:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

[Advanced Search]

Search
Recent Photos
Random Photo
1940 Packard 180 Club Sedan
Helping Out
PackardInfo is supported and funded by user donations. If you would to help out by either donating content, or funds to help with the upkeep and hosting of this site please EMAIL ME or click on the donate button.