Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
103 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 102

Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Hand Brake cable routing
Home away from home
Home away from home

R Howe
See User information
Thanks, that does put another piece of the puzzle together. My problem now is that when I route the cable that came off of the car originally, I have too much cable when putting it back on. I am not routing from the front of the toe board to the attachment correctly still. But, I'll get back to it tomorrow and see what I can get to fit.
Thanks for all of your help.

Posted on: 2020/3/21 14:06
Roger Howe
Whitewright, TX
1937 120C Touring Sedan
 Top  Print 

Re: Hand Brake cable routing
Home away from home
Home away from home

R Howe
See User information
Yes, and thanks. I still have the problem of too long a cable even though that was the one that came off of the car originally. I'm still trying to get it routed underneath correctly. Does anyone have a source for the heavy duty brackets / clamps that attach the cable housing to the underneath of the chassis?
The only ones I've been able to locate are the flimsy ones that hold wiring.
Thanks again.

Posted on: 2020/3/23 9:21
Roger Howe
Whitewright, TX
1937 120C Touring Sedan
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved