Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
104 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 103

BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Auction: '50 Super Eight, Stillwater, MN, June 6, 2020
Home away from home
Home away from home

MJG
See User information
I guess each region is experiencing this differently. I grew up in the NE and have many friends and family in the hotbed areas but down south it's actually quite calm.. at least my area. For the most part you can get the food you want and clerks chat with you and bag your food like normal. I put in a large order with the Home Depot for some items for my house and workshop/garage I've been building and still can't get a delivery date after 3 days, told due to demand.

Been trying to build my garage for over a year now. I'm in a high demand area and had to wait months for a foundation to be poured (my 70 yards of concrete was "small"). Inspections are still happening.. thought I might get a deal to fill and pour a pad during this - nope just got blown off by a contractor that is "backed up."

Posted on: 2020/4/14 9:30
1948 Custom Eight Victoria Convertible
Others:
1941 Cadillac Series 62 Deluxe Convertible Coupe
1956 Oldsmobile 88 Sedan
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Its up to $2,100, one day left. Still a good deal for someone if it doesn't jump much further. Get in there, get yourself a Packard to enjoy!

Steve

Posted on: 2020/6/5 19:13
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
I wonder who wants that steam roller? When I lived out west one of the neighbors had a steam farm tractor. I think the Model T shows if you want an antique car the Model T is still the best value for the money the same way as in 1920. People go crazy for those Broncos, but for a little more money you can buy a brand new Jeep.

Posted on: 2020/6/6 6:47
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
The 1950 Super Eight sold for $4,300. If you bought it, please tell us about your new acquisition.

Steve

Posted on: 2020/6/7 20:00
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Its baaacck!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1950-Packard-Super-Eight/203078342244?hash=item2f48699664:g:DRwAAOSwAGRfOIN6

It did clean up nicely, if you wanted it before but were hesitant, here's another opportunity. At best, this car is one to use as a daily or occasional driver for enjoyment. Being manual shift with overdrive would make it enjoyable to drive longer distances.

Steve

Posted on: 2020/8/17 9:48
.....epigram time.....
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

dallas
See User information
I see lots of issues---definitely Not original!!!

Posted on: 2020/8/17 10:17
 Top  Print 

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved