Happy St. Patty's Day and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
27 user(s) are online (18 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 26

37Blanche, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Did anyone see the '39 Packard 120 on American Pickers?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Meadows
See User information
The American Pickers found a 1939 Packard 120. The seller wanted 40,000, but the Pickers' expert said it that in the condition the Packard was in, the best they could offer was $30,000.

Posted on: 2020/5/28 14:31
 Top  Print 

Re: Did anyone see the '39 Packard 120 on American Pickers?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
Those shows make me puke. I don't bother.

Posted on: 2020/5/28 21:00
 Top  Print 

Re: Did anyone see the '39 Packard 120 on American Pickers?
Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Without seeing the program but for comparison with reality, this 1939 120 sedan has been for sale for at least a couple years I know of. It appears to be a drivable, presentable car for a reasonable price.

https://madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/madison-1939-packard-original-car/7126177054.html

Reality TV, if that's what American Pickers is classified as, is a misnomer at best, an oxymoron at worst.

Steve

Posted on: 2020/5/29 16:22
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved