Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
155 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 153

BigKev, Alvin14, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Roll call
Home away from home
Home away from home

portlandon
See User information
I was going through some of the old posts looking for info, and noticed that some of the folks that were very vocal here haven't logged on in a year, or up to 10 years. Just curious if we had lost a few of our folks here or if they just moved on. A couple of names I used to see all the time and disappeared:

Packard53
PackardV8
55PackardGuy
Turbopackman
paintdaddy
Drake
Fred
Paul Weeks
foxhole
Joe Douglas
Hobbs
Gregor

Posted on: 2020/9/1 13:27
 Top  Print 

Re: Roll call
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Due to unresolved differences of opinion with some people from PAC, Packard53 not only left this site, but sold his 53. He is presently enjoying an 87 Corvette convertible and his 66 Chevelle, which received an engine overhaul - thanks to the proceeds from the sale of his Packard.

I used to trade email privately with PackardV8, but fell out of touch with him and several others in the hobby as I got drawn into the black hole of my elderly parents health issues.

Turbopackman left the site due to differences with another member. He had also been posting, concurrently, on The H.A.M.B. board, but seems to have left that site, as well. He got into Studebakers for awhile, posting at the SDC forum, but has been off the radar since 2010. No idea what became of the 48 that he retrofitted with cane shifter, but he seemed to appreciate the original owner's manual that I gave him.

Posted on: 2020/9/1 17:42
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Hobbs sold his '33 Eight Sedan back in 2012.

Posted on: 2020/9/1 18:41
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

portlandon
See User information
Thanks for the updates. Just curious how some of the members here were up to that I hadn't seen around in awhile.

All the best to them.

Posted on: 2020/9/2 13:29
 Top  Print 

false-false
Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved