Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
108 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 108

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)

Re: Joe's '55 Clipper Custom
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Douglas
See User information
Quote:
Joe,
Are you by chance going to Spring, TX this weekend, 9/26&27/09 to their show? Won't be in Packard, it went last year, be hanging around a white 37 Studebaker. Should be the only one there. Look me up if you go.

Bill

i won't make it this weekend, got stuff planned with the fam -- i should be at the outlet mall show Oct 18th in Conroe -- i can nurse my Packard that far LOL --- no prob with a 37 Studebaker, thats a beautiful car to own -- I'm a car guy that just happens to own a Packard, I love them ALL

Posted on: 2009/9/25 9:16
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Douglas
See User information
Just a drive around the neighborhood in my Clipper

i LOVE to drive this thing

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AViKKXLg5jM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AViKKXLg5jM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Posted on: 2009/9/27 19:48
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
Three things:
#1, you need to move the wiper blades down, they're distracting!
#2, you need to lube the suspension, I can hear it squeak!
#3, IT'S NOT LOUD ENOUGH!!! Take another 2' off the exhaust, and put a hotter cam in it!

In other words, NICE DRIVE!!

P.S, that white car at 3:18 had balls of steel to pull out in front of you! And the brownish/reddish truck at 6:36, GOOD GOD!

P.S.S, I'd get lost trying to find your house in THAT neighborhood!

Posted on: 2009/9/27 19:58
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Douglas
See User information
Quote:

Three things:
#1, you need to move the wiper blades down, they're distracting!
#2, you need to lube the suspension, I can hear it squeak!
#3, IT'S NOT LOUD ENOUGH!!! Take another 2' off the exhaust, and put a hotter cam in it!

In other words, NICE DRIVE!!

#1. Now i know where there are no wipers on movie cars
#2. Most of the squeeks are from the tripod, the car is pretty squeek-free, but not rattle free LOL
#3. Its pretty loud behind it and the little mic on the camera just doesn't do it justice really - the other vid was a better representation of my cow callers -- i can't sneak up on anybody in it LOL ---

In other words, THANKS !!

Posted on: 2009/9/27 20:03
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Steve
See User information
The video is Nice,Nice,Nice , again something interesting to wach at youtube. I think the exhaust system dose not sound bad. Belive me I have had cars that have a exhaust system but sound like theres none at all.

Posted on: 2009/9/28 4:46
Dreaming about a 1954 Packard Clipper
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Douglas
See User information
i have to admit that the last video was sped up 2X, so heres another one for those of you will a little less of an attention span LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xR7JurehOOE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xR7JurehOOE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Posted on: 2009/9/28 18:21
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
WIPERS!!!

Posted on: 2009/9/28 22:15
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Douglas
See User information
Quote:
wipers!!!

Is that better?!?!?!?! LOL

Attach file:

jpg  (39.78 KB)
1757_4ac640c6a31b0.jpg 1024X768 px

Posted on: 2009/10/2 13:07
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
'Bout damn time! If you want wipers that work, put on a '55-'57 Chevy car electric motor, it bolts right on and uses the same control cable as the original vacuum motor. You just need to add a power wire to a key-on power source.

Posted on: 2009/10/2 13:19
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved