Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
117 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 117

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Another Packard Hawk For Sale
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Mike O'Handley
See User information
There is a Packard Hawk (#478) for sale on the Boise, ID Craigslist. The seller wants $2800 firm and he won't part it out. According to the ad, it's got an automatic transmission and has rust in the front fenders, the quarter panels and wings and is missing the supercharger, the dash, the carburator and the nose script.

I think I remember this car being for sale back around March/April timeframe. I seem to recall that it was listed back then for around $3600 but I can't be certain of that.

If anyone is interested here's the link.

Posted on: 2011/11/12 23:18
Mike O'Handley
Kenmore, Washington
hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
 Top  Print 

Re: Another Packard Hawk For Sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

Jack Vines
See User information
Bit of a one-way seller. Won't sell any parts, because all the valuable stuff like the supercharger and the dash has already been sold. Bring cash only, but didn't bother to post any photos. Must have spent its early years in a wet climate and maybe came to Mountain Home AFB later, as native intermountain cars don't usually have that much rust.

jack vines

Posted on: 2011/11/13 12:26
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Mike O'Handley
See User information
Hi Jack,

I vaguely remember the photos last spring but I can't remember if the dash was in it at that time or not. One thing is for sure, it had been outside for a looooongggg time by the looks of the photos.

Mike O'Handley
Kenmore, Washington
hausdok@msn.com

Posted on: 2011/11/15 2:57
Mike O'Handley
Kenmore, Washington
hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Mike O'Handley
See User information
Update,

This vehicle is now advertised for sale with photos on ebay. Last time I looked, he'd had a bid of $2000 but his reserve hadn't been met.

Posted on: 2011/11/27 23:47
Mike O'Handley
Kenmore, Washington
hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved