Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
100 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 99

Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

58 Packard Hawk at U Pick It in Kansas City
Home away from home
Home away from home

Rusty O\'Toole
See User information
This appeared a few minutes ago on another website, thought it might bear repeating here.

"i just wanted to let everyone know that there are 1 of 588 58 packard hawks at u-pick-it in kansas city. looks like it had a very serious engine fire. there is not a whole lot left of it. the interior is burnt beyond saving. it had a carbed sbc swapped into it at one point, so there is no blower or associated engine pieces left (damn!) and i grabbed all the stainless trim. the fiberglass nose section and hood are completely destroyed. front bumper chrome center section, rear bumper look good. doors, trunk lid, and fins. may be salvageable, or might be warped beyond repair due to the fire. i took pics, but can't retrieve them off my phone. "

Posted on: 2012/2/6 16:38
 Top  Print   

Re: 58 Packard Hawk at U Pick It in Kansas City
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Mike O'Handley
See User information
Hi,

Did you notice if the fake continental spare tire and spinner were still there? I've been trying to find one for my P.H. Also looking for that oddball bumper jack if you happened to notice. Tried calling these folks and got a recorded message; apparently they won't remove parts for buyers and ship them or they'd have another number.

Always looking for these if anyone knows where any are.

Posted on: 2012/3/13 12:15
Mike O'Handley
Kenmore, Washington
hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved