Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
241 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 240

BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

More on the 200
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Tim
See User information
Hey I started a topic on that 200 that I found out in the desert about 2 weeks ago. I was thinking about picking it up and using some parts off of it to fit my cavalier. The only thing that I need as of right now is the carburetor since the 200 has the original and my car doesn't. I'll probably strip down the car and sell off the rest of the parts. The engine is complet, minus the water outlet which has crumbled to dust (no surprise there). Let me know if you guys need anything so that way I can decide whether or not to buy the car. Thanks.

Posted on: 2008/4/21 16:53
 Top  Print   

Re: More on the 200
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Danny Petty
See User information
I would be interested in the speedometer, let me know if it is available.

Posted on: 2008/4/21 20:53
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Tim
See User information
The speedometer is definitely available. It looked in pretty good condition from a glance, but I'm not 100% sure. What would be a reasonable price for a speedometer? What I'm basically trying to do is make sure I can make a return on investment from this car since I already have a Cavalier that I'm restoring. He's giving the car to me for a fairly good price, so I'm pretty sure we can make a deal on the speedometer. Thanks.

Posted on: 2008/4/21 23:12
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Tim
See User information
Oh by the way, I am also capable of media blasting any part that you would like. This would mean that I am capable of giving you original parts that are 100% free of rust. Just thought you guys would want to know that if you were thinking about picking up things like hood latches, door hinges, brackets, cross members, etc.

Posted on: 2008/4/21 23:15
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Tim
See User information
Here we go. I found a picture for ya Dan.

Attach file:

jpg  (44.80 KB)
611_480d66b15b925.jpg 800X594 px

Posted on: 2008/4/21 23:17
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

TBrandon
See User information
I'd be interested in:
(1) Right side window glass
(2) Horns
(3) Interior right side air vent cover (if such a thing exists).
(4) Radio
(5) Heat riser valve spring

Thanks!

Posted on: 2008/4/22 17:54
T L Brandon
Newport, Virginia
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Tim
See User information
I hope you mean the rear right side window, because if not I don't think you want the one I have.

Attach file:

jpg  (52.72 KB)
611_480e7a99280e7.jpg 800X594 px

Posted on: 2008/4/22 18:54
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

TBrandon
See User information
Well, the right side window is marginally better than mine, but I'd still be interested in the right side door sills.

I guess my 200 isn't in quite the shape that I pretend it is!

Posted on: 2008/4/22 21:06
T L Brandon
Newport, Virginia
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Tim
See User information
O.K., so do me a favor and give me a complete list of everything you think you need or would just like to have extra of so that way I can check if I've got them. After I see what I have and don't have we can talk more about prices and shipping and stuff like that.

Posted on: 2008/4/23 1:14
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Danny Petty
See User information
I sent a private message with my email address. (should be in your in box on this site) Tell me what you want for the speeometer plus shipping and and I will send you a money order so you can mail it.

Posted on: 2008/4/23 8:12
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved