Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
156 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Wichita Packard Dealership in the News
Home away from home
Home away from home

Don 37
See User information
Below is a link to an article in the Wichita Kansas Newspaper where I grew up and started my affair with Packard's. Allen Rich showed his 39 Super eight Limo at this get together at the current location of an old dealership. His father the Late Bob Rich was known at Hersey for many years as the gasket man. And it was Bob who got me started in Packard's by having me join the Packard Club in 1976, and in joining it's local affiliation The Great Plains Packard Club. Allen is the person who is now doing work on my 1937 138CD Limo. He was taught his craft from the late Kenny Price from Maize Kansas who was an expert in restorations of Packard's as well as other marques.

http://www.kansas.com/2012/05/12/2331133/preserving-a-bit-of-packard-history.html

Posted on: 2012/5/19 11:33
1936 and 1937 120's Are what we like best. But we also like all other Packards too.

Don 37'
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved