Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
79 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 78

Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

55 Patrician front seat cover(s)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
When my Panther project is done and I can drive it, I will be doing a "mini-restore" on my 55 Pat, probably early next year. Until then, the front seat is pretty well worn, so I'm looking for some decent, but inexpensive seat covers to temporarily install until I get to that point.

It looks like Grant #1226 would fit, but everyone (Summit, JCWhitney, APW, etc) seems to be out of them. One critical dimension is the width and the above fit up to 61" width. Obviously in today's world, this is a truck or SUV bench seat size. I am looking for "tan" color as it is reasonably close to my Pat interior color.

Another possible manufacturer is OxGord as those are available for really cheap from Walmart. But, I can't locate any dimensions and they don't look as good as the Grant.

The seat covers are a TEMPORARY fix for about a year.

Has anyone installed same? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Craig

Posted on: 2016/5/18 19:09
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved