Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
217 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 216

John Sauser, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Converting a Trunk to a Rumble Seat
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Rich1028
See User information
Hello all,
I am sure this topic has been discussed before, but after searching, could not find and topics. I have some questions about a trunk to rumble seat conversion:

-My plan would be to not permanently do this conversion, but to make the conversion so that the truck and the rumble seat could both be used and easily swapped from trunk to rumble seat and back again (removable cushions and interchangeable hinges so trunk lid can be turned and opened in both directions). I am hesitant (very hesitant) to do any irreparable damage or alterations as most of my car is original (1927 2dr Coupe) and I want to keep it that way...everything original as can be or as close to it as possible.

_I know many have done this conversion and would like to hear any lessons learned or information dealing with this before I begin the mod. I have a good idea of what I am going to do and how to do it, just looking for anyone with experience in doing this before.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted on: 2017/6/16 10:02
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved